Saturday, April 27, 2013

My family

 
To understand my crazy life, you need to meet my family - my amazing husband Rob, and our two children, David (age 6) and Sophie (age 5). I don't know how I ended up here - when I was younger, I never thought I would get married, much less end up a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom - but I'm happier than I ever imagined I would be!

We live in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA, where Rob and I moved twelve years ago from Miami, FL. I was born in the VA suburbs of Washington DC, but my family moved to Miami when I was ten so that's really home to me. Rob was born in the Panama Canal Zone, but grew up in Puerto Rico before joining the Navy and finally ending up in Miami. We love our life in Georgia - though the spring pollen is currently killing me...

1 comment:

  1. You guys look beautiful!! Holy cow the kids have grown so much. I hope we get to see one another soon!

    ReplyDelete