Thursday, May 2, 2013

Slacker Me

...and this is exactly why I'm a terrible blogger.  I get busy and the idea of blogging just slips my mind!  Oh well, it's not like I'm trying to make a living out of this or anything, it's just a form of expression for me.

It's been a busy week, but then it's nearly always a busy week around this house!  Tuesday night R & I got to see an early preview of Iron Man 3.  It was great fun!  Best of all, our friend J. offered to babysit for us (for free!) so we didn't spend much money at all, though we did grab dinner afterwards.  It was a lovely mid-week date night.

This weekend I'm hoping to make it to the Renaissance Festival, though it's looking like it might rain.  We'll also be frantically practicing piano - the kids have a recital next week, and they're not quite ready.  I'm also starting obedience school on Sunday evening with Duchess, our six-month-old Great Dane puppy. She deserves an entry of her own, she's quite an interesting story!

If anyone should happen to be reading this, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment